Program & Project Management
DIBSYS Inc. offers program and project management services through its IT Management Optimization (IMO) Practice. IMO does this by delivering consulting services and managed services built upon industry recognized intellectual property and time-proven know-how gained from industry experience.
These services are derived from DIBSYS Inc.’s Management Model which illustrates investment flow and the impacts of key inter-related IT processes that influence project and program cost, quality, and throughput.
. These processes include:
- Project Portfolio Management
- Program and Project Management
- Quality Management
- Sourcing Management
IMO’s expertise in each of these processes ensures that the right issues are being addressed… the right way.
While IMO provides highly specialized and customizable services for each of these processes, IMO has also established specific Service Offerings geared to address some of the most pressing IT management issues today. These include:
- IT Investment Management Diagnostic – A diagnostic-oriented consulting service that evaluates the effectiveness and alignment of current processes and provides specific, actionable recommendations for optimizing these to address the needs of the organization.
Whether organizations are looking to ensure “bet the business” initiatives, better align IT delivery with the business, or lower IT costs, DIBSYS Inc.’s IT Investment Management Diagnostic evaluates the effectiveness and alignment of an organization’s current processes and provides specific, actionable recommendations for optimizing these to address the needs of the organization. Conducted through a combination of stakeholder and practitioner interviews, surveys, and artifact reviews, this rapid diagnostic produces a fact-based assessment and identification of process inhibitors. These findings are analyzed by experienced IMO practitioners to provide specific, actionable recommendations for mitigating process inhibitors based on industry best practices.
- PMO Managed Service – An industry first service for outsourcing an existing or desired PMO function to radically improve its efficiency and overall effectiveness to the organization it serves.
DIBSYS Inc. provides a comprehensive PMO Managed Service that improves the effectiveness of existing PMOs by maximum % without an increase in current spending. We are able to do this by employing a unique distributed delivery model (an industry first!) to shift spending to higher-value analysis and consulting services and by increasing client management control and responsiveness of highly-specialized PMO capabilities through a managed services approach.
DIBSYS Inc. provides this PMO Managed Service leveraging these four major solution components that are tailored to meet a client’s specific needs:
- PMI/PMBOK-compliant project management methodology, best practices and industry collaboration.
- Highly efficient project, program and portfolio reporting and diagnostic services leveraging DIBSYS Inc.’s distributed Support Operations.
- Objective, fact-based assessment of risks, issues and opportunities leveraging Portfolio, Program and Project Analysis provided by on-site IMO Practitioners.
- Increased maturity, capability, capacity and control at the project, program and portfolio levels leveraging Project Management Mentoring, Consulting and Quality Assurance Services provided by on-site IMO Practitioners.
- Application Portfolio Outsourcability Diagnostic – A consulting service which independently evaluates the benefits and risks of outsourcing targeted applications within an IT portfolio, and provides recommendations on what and how to outsource to provide maximum expected benefit to the organization.
- Offshore Risk Assessment Service – A managed service to independently evaluate and profile the current application and offshore provider risks inherent within an organization’s existing offshore portfolio.